Go2Shell opens a terminal window to the current directory in Finder.
The best way to use Go2Shell is to add it to a Finder-window toolbar by simply dragging-and-dropping it there.
To open a configuration window, follow these steps:
- Fire up your favorite terminal program;
open -a Go2Shell --args config;
- Press [return];
Note: While the software is classified as free, it is actually donationware. Please consider making a donation to help support development.
- Supports tabs for most terminals.
- Terminals auto detection.
- Supports iTerm nightly build version.
- Dedicated icons for OS X 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, and 10.10
- Installer - installs and uninstalls Go2Shell to Finder, no need to drag-and-drop.
- OS X 10.6 or later