iKeyboardRemote can let you use your Mac to remotely control your iPad/iPhone.You can now play your iPad/iPhone's music without picking it up.
- Mac : Click "Pair" button and see the "Wait for connection" line.
- iPad/iPhone: Select "Settings->General->Bluetooth", you will findan available Bluetooth keyboard which name is your Mac's computer name.
- iPad/iPhone: Select your Mac's computer name item to finish pairing.
- Click on media control buttons to remotely control your more...
- Modify iDevice bluetooth re-connection process under Lion 10.7.2
RequirementsMac OS X 10.6.6 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software