NetUse Traffic Monitor provides the best way to monitor your network traffic on the Mac. Utilizing the SNMP feature of any modern Internet router or gateway, NetUse monitors and collects real-time Internet usage statistics for all the computers in your home or office that share an Internet connection.
If you have a traffic cap on your Internet usage, NetUse will help make sure you don't exceed your limits. Set your billing date and a monthly traffic allowance and NetUse will accurately show how much bandwidth you consume.
- Doesn't require to be run 24/7
- Real-time traffic more...
- Fixes billing date selection issue
- Improves app's performance with big data sets in custom filters
- Fixes other found minor issues
- OS X 10.7 or later