- Native playing of FLAC, libSndFile (WAV, AIFF, ...), ALAC and other quicktime formats (AAC, MP3, ...)
- Direct sound path, directly to the !CoreAudio HAL for pure bit perfect sound
- Audio Device exclusive access mode
- HAL I/O using DAC native physical formats "Integer Mode" (instead of CoreAudio 32bit float)
- Automatic sample rate switching
- Up/Oversampling capability
- Plays completely from memory
- Tracks are loaded, decoded and sample rate converted in a memory buffer before being more...
- Airplay Devices selection in preferences (Audio System page)
- Fix for Retina Display issues for volume control knob and scrolling track title
- Fix issue incorrectly reading multichannel track of SACD ISOs with Mytek DAC
- Fix polarity inversion not propagated in case of proxy files
- Fix slipping more...
- OS X 10.6 or later
- CoreAudio compatible DAC
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)