- Native playing of FLAC, libSndFile (WAV, AIFF, ...), ALAC and other quicktime formats (AAC, MP3, ...)
- Direct sound path, directly to the !CoreAudio HAL for pure bit perfect sound
- Audio Device exclusive access mode
- HAL I/O using DAC native physical formats "Integer Mode" (instead of CoreAudio 32bit float)
- Automatic sample rate switching
- Up/Oversampling capability
- Plays completely from memory
- Tracks are loaded, decoded and sample more...
- Add artist as albums search criteria for search filed in albums view
- Add year as albums sort criteria in Albums View
- Add audio file location column in tracks list view
- Optimize playback start time for large libraries
- Fix for auto sync not working for file changes done when Audirvana Plus is not more...
- OS X 10.6 or later
- CoreAudio compatible DAC
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)