- Native playing of FLAC, libSndFile (WAV, AIFF, ...), ALAC and other quicktime formats (AAC, MP3, ...)
- Direct sound path, directly to the !CoreAudio HAL for pure bit perfect sound
- Audio Device exclusive access mode
- HAL I/O using DAC native physical formats "Integer Mode" (instead of CoreAudio 32bit float)
- Automatic sample rate switching
- Up/Oversampling capability
- Plays completely from memory
- Tracks are loaded, decoded and sample more...
- Add file location (relative to volume root path: e.g., /Users/damien/Downloads in volume / is handled as Users/damien/Downloads) in smart playlist criteria
- Play queue: set text color to selectedTextColor for selected row, for better visibility
- Add a splash window to let user know library is being moved
- Bug fixes:
- Fix potential crash at more...
- OS X 10.6 or later
- CoreAudio compatible DAC
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)