Audirvana has no equalizer, no trendy special effects, just the best sounding music.
- Native playing of FLAC, libSndFile (WAV, AIFF, ...), ALAC and other quicktime formats (AAC, MP3, ...)
- Direct sound path, directly to the !CoreAudio HAL for pure bit perfect sound
- Audio Device exclusive access mode
- HAL I/O using DAC native physical formats "Integer Mode" (instead of CoreAudio 32bit float)
- Automatic sample rate switching
- Up/Oversampling capability
- Plays completely from memory
- Tracks are loaded, decoded and sample rate more...
- Add rating and album rating as criteria for smart playlists
- Read/write InfoTags in WAV files
- Read/write ID3v2 tags in FLAC files when the standard XiphComment tags are not present
- Add album artists in the fields searched when using "All" criteria in the search field in tracks list view
- Add switch to Library mode in scripting interface
- Add more...
- OS X 10.6 or later
- CoreAudio-compatible DAC
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)