GitHub allows developers to synchronize branches, clone repositories, and more. Pull requests, merge button, fork queue, issues, pages, wiki: all awesome features that make sharing easier. But those things are only great after you've pushed your code to GitHub.
The sync button pushes your chages to GitHub and pulls down other's changes in one operation. It notifies you know when you have changes you haven't pushed or there are new changes on GitHub you haven't pulled down.
Clone repositories in one click
When you add repositories to GitHub for more...
- Repositories are now listed in the sidebar.
- Tabs are now in the toolbar.
- Recent Branches are now included in the Branches popover.
- New branches can now be created from any branch.
- Quick way to browse and clone repositories on GitHub or GitHub Enterprise.
- 'Copy SHA' menu item when viewing a commit. more...
- OS X 10.8 or later