FileUtility is an application and service for:
- Moving the data fork of a file into the resource fork, then deleting the data fork.
- Listing all resources in a resource fork by ID, type and name.
- Deleting a file's data fork.
- Deleting a file's resource fork.
- Deleting a file, folder or folder contents (i.e. without moving to the trash.)
- Displaying a file's fork sizes.
Note: It is recommended that you use this program with caution as its operations are undoable.
FileUtility is part of the Limit Point Software Utilities Bundle : more...
- Updated for OS X 10.9 Mavericks
- OS X 10.6.6 or later