Slingshot streamlines screen shot sharing. Just take a screen shot and paste the link: ⇧⌘4 + ⌘V. Slingshot automatically uploads screen shots you capture to a service of your choice so you can spend less time fussing over sharing an image and more time fussing over the image itself.
- Choose your own upload service (Dropbox, Imgur)
- Shorten URLs using bit.ly
- On/off upload toggle (sometimes you want to share, sometimes you don't)
- Automatically move the original shots to the Trash or a directory of your choice
- Run in the menu, the dock, or completely more...
- Let’s not upload screen shots if a custom shortcut is set, OK?
- Things should now be slightly speedier for Dropbox users.
- OS X 10.7 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software