Aurora is the rapid-fire release channel for the next iteration of the Firefox Web browser. The Aurora channel is where users can test the latest features and innovations. Users can expect an increase in polish from the raw, cutting edge features in the nightly builds. Aurora releases may not be as stable as beta or final releases.
- Experience the newest innovations in an unstable environment that's not for the faint of heart
- Provide feedback on features and performance to help determine what makes the final release
- WebRTC-powered communications feature available through menu panel
- OpenH264 support
- Improved reliability of the session restoration
- New CSP (Content Security Policy) backend
- Improved search experience through the location bar