Aurora is the rapid-fire release channel for the next iteration of the Firefox Web browser. The Aurora channel is where users can test the latest features and innovations. Users can expect an increase in polish from the raw, cutting edge features in the nightly builds. Aurora releases may not be as stable as beta or final releases.
- Experience the newest innovations in an unstable environment that's not for the faint of heart
- Provide feedback on features and performance to help determine what makes the final release
- Display the number of found items in the find toolbar
- Login metadata viewable in password manager
- mix-blend-mode enabled by default
- CSS position:sticky enabled by default
- drawFocusIfNeeded enabled by default
- HiDPI support in Developer Tools UI
- ECMAScript 6 built-in method more...