Firefox Developer Edition (was Aurora) is the rapid-fire release channel for the next iteration of the Firefox Web browser. The Developer channel is where users can test the latest features and innovations. Users can expect an increase in polish from the raw, cutting edge features in the nightly builds. These releases may not be as stable as beta or final releases.
With Firefox Developer Edition:
- Experience the newest innovations in an unstable environment that's not for the faint of heart
- Provide feedback on features and performance to help determine what makes the final release
- Improved warning pages for certificate errors and untrusted connections
- Warning page when RC4 is the only supported cipher
- Right click on a logged object in the console to store it as a global variable on the page
- Application/JSON documents can be easily inspected using interactive more...
- OS X 10.6 or later