To allow complete simulations, GNS3 is strongly linked with:
- Dynamips, the core program that allows Cisco IOS emulation.
- Dynagen, a text-based front-end for Dynamips.
- Qemu, a generic and open source machine emulator and virtualizer.
- GNS3 is an excellent complementary tool to real labs for network engineers, administrators and people wanting to pass certifications such as CCNA, CCNP, CCIP, CCIE, JNCIA, JNCIS, JNCIE.
Version 3 0.7.4: Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later*Previously available here