Search files on disk:
- MagicanFile supports files search in any directory in Hard Disk and Flash Disk, you may define partition or folder as demand; type the files' name, format, size, created date and modified date; select "equal to", "contains", "starts with" or "ends with" to narrow or enlarge search portion, the type the keywords to search.
- It also supports select one or more matching terms when searching to improve search precision.
- * MagicanFile will not create and save any index or more...
- New feature of "Compress" is added to help users compress one or multiple files as zip files.
- Freely copy file from Finder to Magican File and vice versa.
- Drag file from right window to left path window to change the file path
- Quick search mode is added to search dialog. And search element of spotlight comment and content are available in quick mode.
- Bugs fixed
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later