PhysicsEditor is an editor for Box2D and Chipmunk collision shapes. It allows you to simply add images and trace their outline, edit physics parameters and export them.
- Simple to use graphical user interface
- Automated tracing of shapes
- Automated handling of concave polygons
- Manages all your sprites you need in your project
Complete examples for Flash, Corona(R) SDK and cocos2d are included.
Watch this YouTube video to see how simple editing polygons now is.
- Retina and HighDPI support for Windows and MacOS
- Cocos2d-x exporter
- Cocos2d exporter
- License key instead of license file. All existing customers get a license key for free.
- Updated user interface and icons
- Loader code now available from https://github.com/CodeAndWeb/PhysicsEditor-Loaders
- Linux version of PhysicsEditor
- Zoom more...
- OS X 10.6 or later