iObserve makes your preparation of astronomical observations a breeze. It gathers automatically and easily all the information you need when observing the sky with small and big telescopes. It has been built from the ground up by an experienced professional astronomer.
- Resolve an object coordinates with SIMBAD
- Access automatically its aliases, magnitudes, and NASA ADS references
- Display the equatorial, celestial, galactic coordinates, in whatever epoch and units
- Access the ViziR catalogue pages, and ADS abstract page.
- Draw its airmass curve for for about more...
Among The New Features:
- A whole new plot view has been added: sky maps! You can now display contours of equatorial, galactic or celestial coordinates in the frame of any of these three same systems. Of course, the local horizon is being shown, as well as horizon masks.
- Exoplanet transits! When available, the transits, with their duration when possible, are more...
- OS X 10.9 or later