iObserve allows you to:
- Resolve an object coordinates with SIMBAD
- Access automatically its aliases, magnitudes, and NASA ADS references
- Display the equatorial, celestial, galactic coordinates, in whatever epoch and units
- Access the ViziR catalogue pages, and ADS abstract page.
- Draw its airmass curve for for more...
- Fixed the annoying beep when opening/closing folders.
- Removed the wrong visibility mask when printing Startrack plots.
- Fixed a tricky problem with drag-and-drop.
- Fixed crash when canceling import of Horizon Masks
- Upgraded OpenSSL library
- OS X 10.7.5 or later