iObserve allows you to:
- Resolve an object coordinates with SIMBAD
- Access automatically its aliases, magnitudes, and NASA ADS references
- Display the equatorial, celestial, galactic coordinates, in whatever epoch and units
- Access the ViziR catalogue pages, and ADS abstract page.
- Draw its airmass curve for for more...
- Fixed the missing visibility of small bodies (remember that small body curves have a 1-hour interval).
- Fixed the wrong curve color of small bodies.
- Fixed the automatic return to Airmass when selecting a new object (really sorry for this painful one, that appeared on previous version).
- Fixed the disappearance of date selectors at the bottom of the curve more...
- OS X 10.7.5 or later