- Signing and counter-signing agreements and contracts over email
- Filling out and saving any PDF Form (W-9, 1040, etc...)
Running a business requires filling forms and signing agreements over email - that can be a major hassle! Usually it means printing, filling out the details manually, and then scanning your document to PDF... only to find out it's too large to send as an attachment. What if you could do it all on your Mac? No prints, no scans?
The resulting PDFs maintain a more...
- Compatible with OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- Fixed an issue that caused crashes for some OS X 10.10 users
- Added the accessory page to the printing dialog
- UI and icons update
- Fixed an issue with the insertion cursor not being displayed properly
- Fixed an issue with scrolling the document while editing text
- Fixed an issue with adding text/signature more...
- OS X 10.6.6 or later