To hide a file within an image:
- Select your image (container) and a file to hide (content).
- Write a key in the preferences (used to hide data).
- Click hide data to hide your file within your image.
- Select an Outguess image in the extract panel.
- Write the correct key in the extract panel.
- Click extract.
- Now requires OS X 10.7 or later.
- Addition of the Notification Center for Outguess results.
- Correction of the preferences window.
- Correction of passwords with a space.
- Outguess binary compiled for x86-64.
- Removal of Outguess from Mac App Store.
- Correction of signature.
- Outguess is free.
- OS X 10.7 or later