It replaces every plug-in object by an unobtrusive placeholder that can be clicked to load the embedded content, and it can replace many plug-in-based media players by Safari's native HTML5 media player.
- Fixed two issues affecting the CSS positioning and sizing of some placeholders
- The MTVNetworks killer supports more websites and works in all Safari versions (fixes #86)
- The YouTube killer could produce invalid URLs for videos with long titles (fixes #94)
- Improved the Brightcove killer on www.nytimes.com
- OS X 10.6 or later
- Safari 5.1 or later
- Safari 5.0.6 or later supported on OS X 10.5