RapidClick automatically clicks your mouse up to 20 times per second. Use RapidClick to save your hand from getting tired whenever you have to do a lot of clicking.
- Rate can be set between 1 click per hour and 20 clicks per second.
- Left click and right click.
- Assign a hotkey to start and stop clicking.
- The start/stop button floats above all apps, even full screen games.
- Audio and visual feedback shows you the clicks happening.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.9 or later.
- I've fixed bugs and glitches and given the user interface a freshen up for the latest versions of OS X.
- One other thing: As of v1.4, RapidClick requires OS X 10.9 or later. Users of OS X 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8 can still download the older version of RapidClick from https://pilotmoon.com/rapidclick.
- OS X 10.9 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software