Pages can contain almost anything: formatted text, images, movies, audio clips, PDF files, tables, lists, Web and file links, and drawings you create in Notes. There are no rules for where things have to go: put an image beside text, or under it. Draw shapes on top of other notes. Put two snippets of text right next to each other. Click anywhere and start typing. It's really that simple.more...
- Mixed text and pictures copied from web pages now include the pictures.
- A new preference allows you to select a note just by clicking on it.
- A new export option writes up to an entire notebook to a single PDF file, one PDF page per notebook page.
- Insert/Date and Time optionally includes the day of the week.
- The floating note window toolbar can be more...