Photo Sense is an image editing and enhancement application that automatically processes and adjusts photos. The results of the automatic adjustments can be refined manually if necessary to deliver results that mirror what is provided by professional photo manipulation software. Photo Sense supports batch processing and image settings synchronization and even features creative artistic effect filters.
- When saving, it is now possible to replicate the original directory structure, starting from a defined location.
- Use image IPTC/EXIF metadata in the saved file names.
- Rename files within the application.
- Bulk-edit image resolution in the Info panel.
- Minor fixes and improvements.
- OS X 10.7 or later