Was it when:
- you were giving a presentation
- you wanted to show your screen to someone
- you were recording a screen movie
- you wanted less clutter
- you were taking a screenshot
Many of us have lots of icons on our desktop because we use the desktop for lots of things. But when it comes time to show our desktop more...
- Fixed a bug where quitting Clean Slate would not quit the background and menubar application in cases where the user would expect that it should.
RequirementsMac OS X 10.6.6 or later
*Previously available here