HDR Darkroom is imaging software with a high dynamic range.
Splendid natural scenery and well-thought-out composition are sometimes not enough for a great final image. The final image is either too bright or too dark. Details once seen by the naked eye are completely lost in the shadows or in blown out highlights.
HDR Darkroom, a revolutionary high dynamic range imaging software can solve your problem, by squeezing extended details that would otherwise be lost into your image. Take three bracketed photos: one normal-exposed, one over-exposed and one under-exposed. HDR Darkroom can emulate the range of more...
- New histogram display for precision editing
- Added support for more RAW file formats, including the Sony Alpha 58, Canon 5D MK3, Leica M (Type 240), Canon G15, Fuji X-E1
- Added the ability to resize your photo when saving
- Now supports 32-bit TIFF files
- Added quick-start button to get you editing fast
- OS X 10.6 or later