Mastock is a stock-market analysis and portfolio-management software solution for the individual investor, built exclusively for OS X. With a compelling and intuitive one-window user interface, Mastock's analytical tools can be customized to fit your precise need. Locally stored historical data. Real technical analysis software, not just downloaded charts. Stock portfolio management with tracking, benchmarking, and automatic update. Supports multiple currencies portfolios. Ability to dynamically filter stocks based on indicators performance (much better than simple watch lists). Supports options (Put/Call). Integrated more...
- Free Hand Drawing on the chart
- Create, archive and draw your own symbols on the chart
- Ability to screen stocks based on the detection of Japanese Candlesticks patterns
- Embedded Forum only accessible to Mastock customers
- Multiple independent intraday charts
- Multiple independent Kagi charts
- Multiple independent Renko charts more...
- OS X 10.10 or later