Mastock is a stock-market analysis and portfolio-management software solution for the individual investor, built exclusively for OS X. With a compelling and intuitive one-window user interface, Mastock's analytical tools can be customized to fit your precise need. Locally stored historical data. Real technical analysis software, not just downloaded charts. Stock portfolio management with tracking, benchmarking, and automatic update. Supports multiple currencies portfolios. Ability to dynamically filter stocks based on indicators performance (much better than simple watch lists). Supports options (Put/Call). Integrated more...
- Faster and smoother
- Preference Ichimoku above/below Bollinger
- Pinch gesture recognizer on the charts for zooming
- Triggers now can show Buy, Sell and also Strong Buy, Strong Sell
- Custom indicators can include 4 curves
- Custom Indicators instructions for Sine and Cosine
- ZigZag Overlay
- TSI Indicator
- Camarilla Pivot more...
- OS X 10.10 or later