With Air Display, you can turn your Mac into a wireless display. Extend your desktop to another Mac or Windows computer!
Developed by Avatron Software, home of the popular Air Sharing and Print Sharing apps for iOS, Air Display lets you position your Mac next to your other computer, drag windows onto it, and interact with those windows as you would on any other computer display.
- Air Display's performance is extremely responsive, employing a unique dynamic compression algorithm. On a typical Wi-Fi network, mouse cursor refreshes are indistinguishable from a wired mouse. more...
- Add up to 4 displays simultaneously (with the Mac host only for now; Windows support is coming soon. Must be running Air Display 2 host software and Air Display 2 on the extra screens)
- Optimized performance and better energy usage
- Additional display resolution support
- OS X 10.6.3 or later
- Macs must be on the same network with main computer running Air Display Host (see Related Links)