Here are some of the features:
- Works on your Mac, Windows or Linux PC;
- It's simple, fast and easy to use;
- Organize your snippets library in categories, subcategories and by using tags;
- File attachement support for attaching additional files to your snippets;
- The main database can be placed in a shareable folder (Dropbox, Skydrive, etc.), to have your entire snippets library on your Mac, Windows or Linux systems;
- Syntax highlighting more...
- File attachments support for existing and new snippets;
- Smart Categories: Create categories with snippets from your entire library that contain certain tags, keywords in the title or the snippet content;
- Active Edges: Quickly access some of the QSnipps features by moving the mouse cursor to the screen edges;
- Support for multiple databases; more...
- OS X 10.6.6 or later