Recent earthquakes or seismic events are displayed on an 3D interactive globe. Tectonic is really fun to use with many options. You will see that earthquakes often occur along plate tectonics.
- Recent earthquakes displayed on a 3D interactive globe
- Filter options by Magnitude, Quantity and Timeframe
- Displays current Hurricanes and Tordanoes
- Displays the most active volcanoes on the planet
- Displays the main tectonic boundaries
- Displays current Weather more...
- Improved reliability
RequirementsMac OS X 10.6 or later
*Previously available here