H.264 hardware acceleration support:
- requires a Mac with an NVIDIA GeForce 9400M or GeForce 320M or GeForce GT 330M GPU
- when most MP4, MOV, M4V video files (encoded in H.264/AAC) are played
- SMI, SRT
- a subtitle file be in the same folder, same name with a video file and it's extension be 'smi' or 'srt'
- if you have installed 'Perian', turn off Perian's more...
- Improves the compatibility related to H.264 Hardware Acceleration. (FFmpeg mode)
- Changes related to Subtitle.
- It searches the subtitle files named like these at the step that the first file was found.
- First, at the same folder - VideoFileName or VideoFileName* + .smi or .srt
- Second, at 'F where'/KPlayer - VideoFileName or VideoFileName* + .smi more...
- OS X 10.8 or later