Whiteboard is the easy-to-use collaborative drawing app for iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, and Mac. Two users can create pictures together over local Wi-Fi peer-to-peer. To use wireless collaboration, at least one user should be using Whiteboard for iOS, available on the iOS App Store:
- Whiteboard Lite: Collaborative Drawing (Free)
- Whiteboard Pro: Collaborative Drawing
- Whiteboard VGA Out
Create unique collaborative art.
- When one person's artistic skills aren't quite enough, combine more...
- Support Retina Display:
- High resolution graphics.
- Drawing size 2048x1536 on Macbook Pro Retina.
- Open/Save images with png, jpeg, jpg with max size 2048x1536.
- iCloud support: open and save image from iCloud.
- Tons of bug fixes.
- Know Issues: some drawings will not be centered inside the window at first launch on large devices, it's left-bottom based.
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software