HDRtist Pro, easy to use HDR software for Mac computers. It has a simple yet streamlined workflow, with features such as 1-Click HDR editing. A live interface, where changes happen as the options are adjusted. The core engine processes HDR images using 128-bit floating point data (16,843,009 times more precise than a JPEG). The unique file format also allows HDRs to be saved and re-edited at a later date. Even JPEG files generated by HDRtist Pro can be re-opened and edited. With HDRtist Pro, it's possible to create an HDR effect from a single RAW or JPEG image.
High Dynamic Range (HDR) & Exposure Blending make it possible more...
- Fixed performance degradation issue on OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
- Fixed various memory leaks.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when dragging images in to the Welcome Window and then subsequent images into the document window.
- Fixed a bug in the document icon generation that could generate icons in the wrong aspect ratio.
- Fixed a bug in Save As dialog more...
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- 1GB of RAM
- 256MB Graphics Card is recommend for hardware acceleration
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software