Doing things on your computer remotely can be a chore. You shouldn't have to deal with computer-nerd stuff like IP addresses and SSH just to get that neat video onto your computer when your friend tells you about it at the bar. Enter NoteTote.
Here's how it works:
1. Run NoteTote in your Mac's menubar.
2. Add the URL of a file to a new line in a specific note in your Simplenote.
3. NoteTote downloads that file to your Mac.
NoteTote lets you remotely tell your Mac at home to download files. Just leave NoteTote running in the menubar on your home Mac more...
- If NoteTote gets turned off because of an error, it tries to start itself once a minute until it works.
- Added a menubar animation for when NoteTote checks for new downloads.