SplashCase displays your images as you shoot and is able to make use of multiple monitor setups.
Other features found in SplashCase:
- Preview window for an operator's view of all slideshows running.
- Create and save presets.
- Display file names, with or without file suffix on your displayed photos.
- Add Drop shadows to your photos.
- Add custom backgrounds to your slides.
- Control your thumbnail size and amount of photos to be displayed at one time.
- Slideshow dynamically updates with addition/removal of photos to source folder.
- New Photos are shown (1-Up) immediately when added to source folder.
- Addresses an issue where some single display users could not run a slideshow.
- A Setup Wizard has been added to better assist first-time users.
- Source folders for slide shows no longer need to be populated to activate slide shows.
- Expanded set of Text Controls added.
- Now recognizes any monitors attached to your system.
- Various interface changes and updates.
- Much more...
RequirementsMac OS X 10.4.6 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software