Crosshairs is a lightweight app for getting the dimensions of anything on your screen. You can drag a transparent overlay overtop of any app and adjust the box as much as you need. No more taking a screenshot just to get the size of something.
- Activate the app with global hotkey, which is customizable
- Switch between overlay colors
- Dynamically adjust the opacity of the overlay
- Copy dimensions directly to your clipboard
- Can customize the format of the dimensions to suit your needs
- Take a screenshot of the area beneath the overlay
- Make pixel perfect adjustments with the keyboard
- Added inverted overlay mode (shortcut: i)
- Made hotkey activate or deactivate app (instead of just activating it)
- Some minor user interface updates to handles and dimensions bubble to help stand out better
- Crosshairs will no longer deactivate the current app so it works better with apps like Photoshop. Side effect is no custom cursor support. Added preference to return the old more...
RequirementsMac OS X 10.6.6 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software