Chikoo provides folders, lists and smart lists to help you keep files of your choice neatly organized. It is up to you what you wish to organize; it could be your scientific articles, books, movies, images-anything.
Probably the most powerful feature in Chikoo is the ability to choose one's own "attributes". This feature allows you to adapt Chikoo to your own needs, and is best explained by two examples: (1) One of more...
- Adds the ability to import files by dragging them directly on the Chikoo dock icon, on the Library, or on individual lists.
- Adds the ability to copy attributes from one item and paste them on other items.
- Fixes a bug that causes incorrect comparison of dates and numbers in smart lists.
- Fixes various date picker glitches.
- Contains various other bug fixes and enhancements.