Netopia R-Series Router Firmware offers several improvements including PPP over SDSL, improved QOS features, line backup feature which provides all Netopia Routers that allow "always-on" connectivity (R3100-I, R5100, R5200, R5300, R7100, and R9100) with the capability to automatically detect a failure on the WAN interface and then automatically or manually switch to a backup async profile configured for the aux port - with either an analog or ISDN modem. You also have the option of automatically switching back to the primary port once the connection is restored.
- Added tiered access.
- Allow For TOS Bit Prioritization On R7200/R6100/R5300/R5100
- Text Formatted Config Dump
- Improved IPsec 'Dead Peer' detection
- CLI command to display Ethernet MAC address
- SNMP Trap For Changed PPPoE IP Address
Before upgrading to beta version firmware, it is strongly advised that you create a backup more...
- Mac OS X 9 or later
- Netopia R-Series Router.