Agenda2 is an application for building agendas for meetings. To design a meeting, simply create the sessions, add presentations, discussions, and breaks to the sessions. Configure each agenda item (name, duration, discussion time, theme, speaker, etc). Order them as you wish and then build the agenda. Agenda2 calculates the start and stop times of each agenda item based on the session start/stop times, the duration of the items and any constraints the user puts in place. Agenda2 makes simple work of rearranging items, moving talks to different sessions, reassigning speakers, and much more. Agenda2 has the following more...
- Now requires OS X 10.8 or later
- Updated for OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- 'Quick Insert' a copy of any previous agenda item from any other meeting
- The category/meeting tree can now be collapsed via Window menu
- The agenda preview can now be collapsed via Window menu
- Meetings can have automatically assigned session names
- Various bug more...
- OS X 10.8 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software