Shave Video lets you quickly trim, split and splice video together. When Final Cut or iMovie are overkill, Shave has your back with a quick, light, utilitarian video editor:
- Quickly and easily edit your video using cut, copy and paste
- Frame accurate editing
- Quickly scan and jump through video using the keyboard
- Trim, split and extract video with a single command
- Export to AVI, Windows Media, QuickTime, H.264 and MPEG-4
- Batch convert a ton of formats to AVI, Windows Media, QuickTime, H.264 and others
- Full screen playback and editing
- Full keyboard control, edit video without moving your more...
- Facebook and YouTube uploading have been removed for this release but will return in 1.5 coming sometime this summer.
- To edit ProRes codecs, you'll need to install the Apple ProApps QuickTime Codecs.
RequirementsOS X 10.7 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software