Before our application performs the synchronization of your contacts with Facebook, it will show a report organized in three sections, which represents the result of the contacts matching process.These sections are: Matched, Collision and Unmatched.In these sections you can include or exclude more...
- Fixed Linked contacts option
- Fixed sync for people which did not have year set in its birthday Added hometown as synced contacts property.
- Added hometown field in app settings so we can toggle its usage in sync process
- App now uses user Facebook account set in Mac Settings under Internet Account.
- App does not use any third party SDK to access more...
- OS X 10.8 or later