- Fully concurrent - loading files, syntax highlighting, etc is distributed across available CPU cores. Minimal waiting time.
- Integrated scripting environment based on Node.js.
- Written from scratch with modern OS X 10.6 APIs providing maximum OS integration while avoiding reinvention of the wheel.
- Sports a Chromium-like user interface where tabs can be torn off and moved between windows.
- Allows editing (although not saving, currently) remote files accessible over HTTP or HTTPS.
- Styling of the editor (not only the syntax highlighting) through more...
Version 0.0.3: Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later*Previously available here