Let MacReady help you get your Mac ready to work.
Emptying Trash, setting the output volume level to 0, setting the brightness level to minimum, opening particular folders, launching iTunes... You won't have to do all these tasks for yourself every time you turn on your Mac. Choose tasks that you want it to perform, and MacReady will do them all on your behalf when your Mac starts up or at any time.
- Fix: 'Select All' and 'Deselect all' under System1 did not involve 'Output volume mute on/off,' which was added in the last update.
- 'Select All' and 'Deselect all' are now also available under System2.
- Some of the System2 controls can now be adjusted in real time. (See System2 menu.)
- The user can now manually enter values directly into edit fields to more...
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later*Previously available here