SortingThoughts is a personal information and knowledge management software. It is designed to manage your thoughts such as moments of sudden inspirations, tasks, events, projects and anything else you may think of. The main aim of Sorting Thoughts is on delivering a trustworthy tool for your daily life in the knowledge-based society through security and simplicity.
The ideal tool for:
- Organizing, Note-taking and brainstorming
- Personal knowledge and self-management
- Project and task planning
- Writing a diary
- Electronic long-term memory
Note: 3.5 is the version number reported in Finder; it is a reflection of the app's Eclipse runtime version. The developer refers to this version of the app as 1.4.0.
- Broken Thought by adding a too big attachment
- Tag View shows thoughts without marker color
- Modify number of backup iterations more...
- OS X 10.5 or later