Serviio is a free DLNA media server. It allows you to stream your media files (music, video or images) to any DLNA-certified renderer device (e.g., a TV set, Blu-ray player, games console) on your home network.
Serviio is based on Java technology and therefore runs on most platforms, including Windows, Mac, and Linux (incl. embedded systems, e.g., NAS).
New or Improved
- reworked the way files are indexed to the library.
- changed the way removable drives are handled, incl. removing the 'Scan for file additions and updates' setting for shared folders.
- requires Java 8 to run (Linux)
- bundles Java runtime with the Windows and OSX versions.
- OSX installer starts Serviio on the system start-up as a more...
- OS X 10.8 or later
- Only Intel64 supported