Why? Using a bookmarklet to resize a Safari browser window with more than one tab doesn't seem to work very well but a Safari extension can solve more...
- Added new icons - much prettier now!
- Added buttons for each setting to the Resizer Bar.
- Added option to configure the toolbar button - it can either cycle through your enabled window settings or show/hide the Resizer Bar (default).
- Added option to automatically close the Resizer Bar after clicking one of the buttons (off by default).
- Added keyboard more...
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- Safari 5.01 or higher with support for extensions.