MacHg is a native OS X GUI client for Mercurial. It is modern and fully multi-threaded using Grand Central Dispatch and threading goodness. It has a clean interface and allows multiple repositories per document, using a standard mac sidebar interface. It incrementally loads data so its very fast. Ie it easily handles browsing the mozilla repository which is 3.35Gb. MacHg is fully featured handling all standard Mercurial commands, and additionally provides history editing features through the Mercurial rebase, strip, collapse, and histedit extensions.
- Add the capability to search by revsets and revision id's in the History View.
- Add a help page for information on searching by keyword, id, or revset.
- Fix issue #283. Make sure we properly quote paths when going to the terminal.
- Fix issue #276. Make the screen results messages pop up on the same screen as the document.
- Fix crash which can occur more...