Tower is a powerful Git client for OS X that makes using Git easy and more efficient. Users benefit from its elegant and comprehensive interface and a feature set that lets them enjoy the full power of Git.
Learning Git with Tower. Tower abstracts Git's complexity in an easy-to-use interface. For example, lots of actions can be performed simply via drag and drop, and mistakes can be undone easily.
Using Tower as an Expert. Advanced users can increase their productivity with features like single line staging, submodule support, or the file history.
- Open in Finder / Terminal now possible even when no file is selected in working copy
- Improved support for pushing to "Gerrit" remotes (see documentation)
- Quick actions can now also be triggered by Opt-clicking the toolbar buttons (see documentation)
- New "Fetch All Tags" option in Fetch dialog
- Fixed issue with cherry-picking multiple commits at more...
- OS X 10.8 or later