iFFmpeg is a graphical front-end for FFmpeg, a command-line tool used to convert multimedia files between formats. The command line instructions can be very hard to master/understand, so iFFmpeg does all the hard work for you. This allows you to use FFmpeg without detailed command-line knowledge.
- Improved Apple TV presets
- Improved rendering text filter
- Fixed issue adding .srt or .ass subtitle files to MKV containers
- Now correctly adds the GOP size (fixes choppy playback)
- OS X 10.7 or later
- Working FFmpeg OS X binary (see Related Links)