iFFmpeg is a graphical front-end for FFmpeg, a command-line tool used to convert multimedia files between formats. The command line instructions can be very hard to master/understand, so iFFmpeg does all the hard work for you. This allows you to use FFmpeg without detailed command-line knowledge.
- Optimised creating FFmpeg command-line.
- Added option ‘Hardware Acceleration’ (None, Auto and Apple VDA).
- Added preference option ‘Region for creating DVD iso’.
- Added Filter (Un)Sharp.
- Added unsharp option ‘Luma Matrix Horizontal Size’.
- Added unsharp option ‘Luma Matrix Vertical Size’.
- Added unsharp option ‘Luma more...
- OS X 10.7 or later
- Working FFmpeg OS X binary (see Related Links)