iFFmpeg is a graphical front-end for FFmpeg, a command-line tool used to convert multimedia files between formats. The command line instructions can be very hard to master/understand, so iFFmpeg does all the hard work for you. This allows you to use FFmpeg without detailed command-line knowledge.
- Fixed issue initialising the progressbar when removing trimming.
- Improved parsing FFmpeg errors.
- Improved Sony PS3 and PS4 presets.
- Now fully compatible with OS X 10.11
- Updated to MediaInfo 0.7.76
- Fixed issue with Trimming end point.
- Fixed crash when selecting 'create iso' and no video stream is available.
- Added new Pixel Formats more...
- OS X 10.7 or later
- Working FFmpeg OS X binary (see Related Links)