Pulsaret is a new interactive real-time program for asynchronous/synchronous prototypes granular synthesis. Pulsaret implements a wide range of time-domain varieties of granular synthesis: glisson, grainlet, trainlet pulsar etc... Sound disintegration, pulverizer, sampled envelope "convolution", dynamic draw envelope/shape, interpolation-transitions and Hyper Vectorials pads they simplify the creation of incredible sound objects. All parameters are controllable via MIDI learning/rescale and OSC network. Matrix & LFO provide a powerfull way to connect one parameter with a dependent parameter/s, implementing all grainlets kind. more...
- eight granular streams simultaneously
- envelope/windowing menage up to 16 pre-generated shape (prototypes)
- envelope/windowing loading and menage up to 12 sound-files (aiff,wav,mp3)
- dynamic envelope buffer load/save, normalize, trim, resize length etc...
- main mixer 8 channels + 1 master, solo/mute and VST slots, Master cascade~ filter
- multichannel I/O more...
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later; G5 or Intel faster recommended
- QuickTime to enable mpeg support.
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software