ViewSQLPro offers an easy way of viewing the contents of encrypted or non-encrypted REALSQL/SQLite database files. If you have some encrypted REALSQL database files that you repeatedly need to access and read its contents, let ViewSQL Pro store their encryption keys. By so doing, all you have to do is drag and drop a database file onto a drop box. Of course, ViewSQL Pro already knows its engryption key. You can also use ViewSQLPro to create SQLite database files easily.
- The user no longer has to relaunch the application to see changes after adding a new encrypted account record.
- The user can now use the Mouse wheel to scroll on the Inspector window.
- The user no longer has to wait for one second when they want to quit the application.
- The application icon is redesigned.
- Several other minor changes are done.
RequirementsOS X 10.5 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software