The developer, Bias, has ceased operations as of September 2012.
SoundSaver easily records your audio collection with unparalleled results.
- Simply connect, record, clean, and export - directly to iTunes, as MP3, or uncompressed WAV files for CD/DVD burning!
- Archiving your LPs and tapes has never been easier - SoundSaver delivers pro-quality results at an affordable price!
- Start Page: SoundSaver's Start Page is where you begin your projects. You can choose to make a new recording - or open an existing audio file or SoundSaver more...
Version 188.8.131.5247: Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- Mac OS X 10.4.11 or later or Mac OS X 10.5.8 or 10.6.4 or later
- 1 GHz PowerPC G4 processor or later
- 1.25 GB RAM
- Hard drive with 8 ms (or faster) access time; 10 MB/minute available disk space for recordings
- QuickTime 7 or later (for opening certain file types, such as MP3)