DSLR Assistant is a camera remote control software which allows you to operate Canon EOS camera and capture images remotely using a computer running OS X 10.6 or later.
- Full remote control over the camera parameters
- Tethered shooting
- Interval shooting
- Bulb shooting
- Focus bracketing
- Exposure bracketing
- LiveView mode supported
- Manual focus
- Automated process of downloading and organizing images on your hard drive
- Large high quality preview of taken shots
- Revise instantly that focus, exposure, lighting and more...
- Added support for Canon EOS 7D Mark II
- Minor bug fixes
- Full support for OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- OS X 10.6 or later