Sketch is an innovative and fresh look at vector drawing for the Mac. Its intentionally minimalist design is based upon a drawing space of unlimited size and layers, free of palettes, panels, menus, windows, and controls. Though simple to use, it offers powerful vector drawing and text tools like perfect Boolean operations, Symbols, and powerful Rulers, Guides, and Grids.
- Adds a new preference to avoid aligning layers on sub-pixels
- Fixes a bug where inner shadow would render incorrectly on bitmaps
- Fixes a bug where text layer with small line height might cause refreshing issues
- Updated toolbar icon for 'Edit' to make it clearer that bitmaps can also be edited
- Distance measurement no longer takes up cues from hidden more...
- OS X 10.9 or later