Sketch is an innovative and fresh look at vector drawing for the Mac. Its intentionally minimalist design is based upon a drawing space of unlimited size and layers, free of palettes, panels, menus, windows, and controls. Though simple to use, it offers powerful vector drawing and text tools like perfect Boolean operations, Symbols, and powerful Rulers, Guides, and Grids.
- Fixes a bug where items were pasted in the wrong position
- Updated to latest CocoaScript
- Adds experimental support for the shouldKeepAround property in plugins
- Fixes a bug where changing the font might not update the font weight popup.
- Fixes a bug where the Vector tool could draw on the wrong artboard
- Fixes a bug where Layout Grids are more...
- OS X 10.8 or later