Sketch is an innovative and fresh look at vector drawing for the Mac. Its intentionally minimalist design is based upon a drawing space of unlimited size and layers, free of palettes, panels, menus, windows, and controls. Though simple to use, it offers powerful vector drawing and text tools like perfect Boolean operations, symbols, and powerful rulers, guides, and grids.
- New Symbols created from artboards are now named after the artboard, rather than being renamed to Symbol
- SketchTool now dumps symbol overrides as a dictionary instead of a string
- Fixes a crash that could occur when swapping a symbol instance in the inspector
- Fixes a crash that could occur when reverting changes
- Fixes a bug where printing artboards more...
- OS X 10.10 or later