- Memory Scanner
- Search and narrow down values of several types: integers, floating-points, strings, byte arrays, and pointers
- Add, delete, and modify variables with ease
- Freeze variable's values
- Store a process' entire virtual memory space and search for values based on incremental changes
- Manipulate pointers by de-referencing variable addresses
- Memory more...
- New User Interface, with more emphasis on content
- Scripting - Write Python scripts with the virtual memory and debugger modules to automate tasks
- Code Injection - Inject x86 code into a target using the debugger
- Improved Virtual Memory Searching; expect 4 to 15x speed up from 1.6
- Editable Memory Viewer
- Awareness of Mach-O binaries and more...
- OS X 10.8 or later