- Memory Scanner
- Search and narrow down values of several types: integers, floating-points, strings, byte arrays, and pointers
- Add, delete, and modify variables with ease
- Freeze variable's values
- Store a process' entire virtual memory space and search for values based on incremental changes
- Manipulate pointers by de-referencing variable addresses
- Memory more...
- Fixed major bug introduced in 1.7 where searching for a 64-bit integer or double gave false results in 32-bit programs
- Fixed crash when loading old Bit Slicer documents
- Fixed debugger split divider being a couple pixels too thick
- Fixed "Pause Target" menu item not changing to "Unpause Target" when triggered
- Fixed undo'ing Add Variable not updating more...
- OS X 10.8 or later