Bit Slicer is a universal game trainer that allows you to cheat in video games by searching and modifying values such as your score, lives, ammunition, and much more.
- Memory Scanner
- Search and narrow down values of several types: integers, floating-points, strings, byte arrays, and pointers
- Add, delete, and modify variables with ease
- Freeze variable's values
- Store a process' entire virtual memory space and search for values based on incremental changes
- Manipulate pointers by de-referencing variable addresses
- Memory more...
- Fixed potential memory out-of-bounds crash on launch
- Fixed bug where deleting all text from the search field would clear the active variables
- Fixed rare bug where searching freezes/hangs on some kinds of programs
- Fixed bug where injecting code from the debugger window may fail unless the dialog was re-opened again
- Fixed crash when searching for more...
- OS X 10.8 or later