Cloud is simple file sharing for the Mac. Drag a file from your Mac to the CloudApp icon in the menubar and we take care of the rest. A link to the file will automatically be copied to your clipboard that you can give to a friend over Twitter, IM, email, or smoke signals. While other applications make sharing a chore, CloudApp stays out of your way adapting to your specific needs.
- Share files and links (Drops).
- Upload by drag-n-drop or using global keyboard shortcuts.
- Share Drops using private or public links.
- View a history of your Drops right from the menubar.
- Re-copy the more...
- Bug fix for OS X 10.9 - app crashes when opening Preferences window
- Favorite any drop right from the CloudApp drop-down menu
- Directly download any drop from the CloudApp drop-down menu
- Save video -- web cam or screen recordings -- directly to your Mac (Pro users only)
- Miscellaneous bugs and fixes
- OS X 10.9 or later